Friday, November 5, 2010

MAC Dazzleglass Creme

First, let me say that I am not usually a fan of lip gloss.  Period.  That is why my newest purchase is such a shock.  MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Passing Fancy.

MAC's website describes the product like this:
M∙A∙C cult favourite Dazzleglass with a creamier, smoother,
 but no less shiny or dazzling effect. 
For those who are drawn to the luxe of cream lips,
 but still want the dazzling allure of its inspiration, this is it.

I was watching a YouTube video by MissChevious, who was reviewing some products from MAC's new Tartan Tale Collection.  She mentioned really liking this gloss, and mentioned that it wasn't as sticky or heavy as some of the others.  So I decided to grab a tube.  



The first time I used it I was hooked!  Passing Fancy is a beautiful creamy coral color, with a subtle shimmer.  Applied on it's own, it provides a beautiful peachy glow to my lips.  When applied over a lip pencil or lipstick, it gives a gorgeous glassy shine with a bit of peach sparkle.  Dazzleglass Creme is not a heavy or super sticky gloss.  I have been able to go outside and not have the wind blow globs of my hair in to my lip gloss.  Dazzleglass Creme feels like a mix between a lip gloss and a lip balm in my book.  

At $18 per tube, it isn't cheap.  But in comparison to the many glosses I have tried over the years, which I ultimately ended up throwing away, it is worth the money.  I admit to throwing several Bobbi Brown glosses in the garbage.  I just could not get used to their level of stickiness.  

I think this may become a staple in my makeup kit.  

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment