Thursday, January 5, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm

    Ok, so my opinion on the Revlon Lip Butters hasn't changed.  It still isn't my favorite lip item.  I will use it if it happens to be the closest thing when I need something for my lips. But I won't be running out to purchase it again.   Recently I was wandering through the local Fred Meyer store and saw that L'oreal had come out with their version of a sheer, moisturizing lip color.  Colour Riche Balm.



    Of course I HAD to try it.  That is what us make-up junkies do!  And I am glad I did!  To me it feels much more moisturizing than the Lip Butters.  It has a very pretty sheer color and plenty of shine.  I love the fact that it is slick, not sticky.  There is nothing I dislike more than sticky lip products.


     I purchased the Balm in Heavenly Berry.  The swatches on the L'oreal site show the product as being pretty intense color wise.  It isn't!  It's quite sheer.  I can put it on when I'm not wearing make-up and it doesn't look strange.  Just a light flush of color and shine.  Plus it has SPF 15.


Will definitely purchase this item again!

No comments:

Post a Comment